October 17, 2011

Articles - Exercises

Hey guys!

Today I brought you some exercises about Articles. If you didn't read my post about it, click here.

1. Complete the sentence with A or An:
a) That's _____ very beautiful blouse! You should wear it!
b) I saw _____ airplane yesterday!
c) I saw _____ big airplane yesterday!
d) A: How long will it take?
    B: About _____ hour or two.
e) This horse is horny. It's _____ horny horse.

2. Complete with The, A or An:
a) _____ book you told me about was sold...
b) _____ girl was trying to run from his brother, that's what I saw.
c) _____ elephant bothers many people, two elephants bother even more...
d) In _____ future, I hope things get better.
e) In _____ near future I'm going to have a baby!

3. Tell me, is it right or wrong?
a) My mother said the strange word yesterday but I don't remember which one...
b) I'll watch a movie you told me about.
c) A book you were reading seemed to be very interesting!
d) The candy you gave me was dirty!
e) I saw a beautiful girl this morning.


Hey, I'm sorry for that "horny horse". I lack creativity...

I'll be posting the answers for all the exercises.



See you!
____________________


Hey guys!


Hoje eu trouxe a você alguns exercícios sobre Artigos. Se você não leu meu post sobre isso, clique aqui.


1. Complete the sentence with A or An:
a) That's _____ very beautiful blouse! You should wear it!
b) I saw _____ airplane yesterday!
c) I saw _____ big airplane yesterday!
d) A: How long will it take?
    B: About _____ hour or two.
e) This horse is horny. It's _____ horny horse.

2. Complete with The, A or An:
a) _____ book you told me about was sold...
b) _____ girl was trying to run from his brother, that's what I saw.
c) _____ elephant bothers many people, two elephants bother even more...
d) In _____ future, I hope things get better.
e) In _____ near future I'm going to have a baby!

3. Tell me, is it right or wrong?
a) My mother said the strange word yesterday but I don't remember which one...
b) I'll watch a movie you told me about.
c) A book you were reading seemed to be very interesting!
d) The candy you gave me was dirty!
e) I saw a beautiful girl this morning.

Hey, me desculpe por aquele "horny horse". Eu tenho falta de criatividade...

Estarei postando as respostas para todos os exercícios.


See you!

No comments:

Like us on Facebook