September 10, 2011

One Year Old

Hey guys!

I am really happy because in 10 days our blog will be 1 year old!
I want to thank you all for reading, commenting and sharing my blog. Without you, this blog would have only 3 posts...
In the beggining, I thought it would take all the time I had, but I knew how to organize my day to post on this blog... As you started reading, I started posting more and more, and now this blog has more than 160 posts... I know I could have posted about more things, but sometimes I was too lazy... But I used to think that there are many people around the world who wants to learn English, and that feeling made me lose my laziness and keep posting. I thank you all.
I hope you are enjoying my blog, and I hope it can be 2 years old as soon as you can blink.
Keep reading it!

See you!


No comments:

Like us on Facebook